Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 Impossible Things

Just because I saw Alice in Wonderland today, and right now I feel kinda blah....
I am listing

6 Impossible Things


1. Fairies have the ability to bless you with youth, courage and beauty.
2. A book can tell a different story for everyone who reads it (maybe not so impossible??)
3. There is magic all around us that anyone can learn to use, if you just know how.
4. There is a tree somewhere that will give you everything you will ever need in life.
5. There is a powerful, magical species of man that can take down the world in seconds, but they choose to only use their power for good.
6. I have the ability to bring this world to life at any time. (possible only through my writing)

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Number 2 is very true. I've experienced first hand the different stories books can tell. I love this list. :)

    ReplyDelete