Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello everyone!

I finished Catching Fire last night. It is the second book in The Hunger Games Series.

You should really read this series. I love it. I haven't gotten this into a book since Harry Potter! My whole body was tense with anticipation reading these books. I cried, I got angry, I really got into it. The only thing I didn't like is that the third book doesn't come out until August. I will wait...impatiently.

I read a lot of genres, but right now I am going to list my top five favorite YA Fantasy Fiction Series.

1. Harry Potter Series
2. The Hunger Games Series (I know...I haven't finished it, but I just know)
3. His Dark Materials Series
4. The Mortal Instruments Series
5. The Great and Terrible Beauty Series

Notice the Twilight series didn't make the list. Honestly, I don't think it was as good as people make it seem. I enjoyed reading them....no, I take that back. I enjoyed reading the first three. The last one made me want to gouge my eyes out (haha). I am really not into vampires or sugary-sweet love stories.

I am not going to post any writings today. I think I need to find a new blogger layout so it's easier to read, but I will post more soon.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read Hunger Games for some time now. Maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete