Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am starting a challenge for myself. 10 short stories. 100 days. Wish me luck! But for now...I thought I would show you some of my old poetry to show you how muchmy writing has changed over teh years!
This is the cover of my old poetry book I decorated myself.
Where the Shadows Fall

Where the shadows fall
great men hide their secrets.
The truth cannot be found,
to the surface we are bound.

Where the shadows fall,
our innocence is lost.
Bloody, beaten to the ground,
laying helpless in a mound.

Where the shadows fall,
deception lies within
Unworthy kings are crowned
honesty stifled all around

Where the shadows fall
no one dares to venture.
Here stalks the bloodthirsty hound,
truth struggles to be found.

Where the shadows fall,
we search for resolution,
Lost memories and truth abound,
truth someday will soon be found.


And I just realized the rest of my old poetry is realllllly long, so I will get to those later.




1 comment:

  1. A lot of my old poetry was that way too. I'm really looking forward to your stories. :0)

    ReplyDelete