Monday, April 5, 2010

Five more days!

Hello!

Just a little update. I only have five days to finish my first story and I am not sure I can do it. But I am really, really going to try. I am finding it hard to sit down and try to write everyday. I do have a story in mind though so I am hoping once I sit down to do it, it will come pretty easily. I am pretty sure it will start out pretty shitty, but that's what is supposed to happen, right? According to Anne Lamott it is. I don't know, I have the really beautiful image I want to use in a story and now I am wondering how to use it. I guess you will find out in a few days, hopefully.

Send me some encouragement! I need it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm having a hard time too. I think I'm just going to have to set aside the knitting, and try to think of something, anything. That's where I have a hard time, you see, STARTING the story. But we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT. Just channel your thoughts and feelings. It doesn't even have to be long. It can be a 5 paragraph story! I have faith in you Quinndalynn!

    ReplyDelete